Join our Team to change the World
Job Duties (JDs):
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining diaries
- arranging appointments
- taking messages
- typing and word processing
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases/office software/application
- prioritizing workloads
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
- handling correspondence
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organizations
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- preparation of commercial quotations
Formal academic qualifications are not always needed, although a bachalor degree in I.T./computer/buiness administration. Previous office or commercial work experience can also be helpful. It is vital to have good IT and administrative skills. Key skills for secretaries
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Communication skills In your CV must be mentioned about the followings:
- Current Visa Status
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum six month experience for office handling: 1 year
- English, Arabic will be advantage
Network technicians install, maintain and troubleshoot Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and data communications equipment. They also analyze and fix network-related problems reported by users. These technicians play important roles as companies make increasing use of networks to improve communication and collaboration, inside and outside the organization.
Technicians must have the product knowledge and technical skills to install network components and operating systems. They need an understanding of network standards, such as TCP/IP network, and they must be able to configure networks for fast, secure, reliable operation. Knowledge of network security is important as companies face increasing threats that could disrupt operations or expose them to loss of confidential data. Technicians must keep their product knowledge and technical skills up to date so they can take advantage of the latest network technologies.
• To provide Security, CCTV and associated telecom/networking infrastructure designs and specifications to relevant National and International Standards
• To design and implement CCTV and security designs, in accordance with relevant statutes and codes and to do so in accordance with industry best practice and the Group Quality Assurance Systems.
• Act as the specialist CCTV technical liaison with the implementation team, this position is based at the site offices with visits to the job site location to support the role and tasks. Also support other disciplines of the project in various project office locations.
• Produce high level and detailed design technical documentation, including CAD drawing review and development. Including construction documentation.
• Input into the functional, performance and operational system specifications.
• To be responsible and accountable for the proposed integrated technical solutions design across various subcontractors and subsystem solutions.
• Support the Design Team Lead in understanding the technical risks, dependencies and issues that exist and be able to quantify these and the impact that they may have on the project in a concise legible reporting format.
• Ensure that all project specifications are implemented in the technical solution and are compatible with the project’s overall architecture including structured cabling and OSP. Identify any and all compliance issues with recommended resolution options.
• Meet and discuss with client, end users and other stakeholders, on the CCTV and associated networking infrastructure for the project design.
• Research and disseminate knowledge of existing, new and proposed products and services available within the CCTV/Security market place.
• Develop professional relationships with the client by demonstrating an understanding of their business and their technology requirements and achieving reliable, timely and high-quality delivery.