- Color 3.5 Inch. TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
- ZK Optical Sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 8,000 templates and 100,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available
- 8 user-defined function keys
- Multi Language Support
- Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
Software Key Features:
- Why Fingerprint Attendance System better?
- Manual Attendance System. Fingerprint Attendance System
- 1. Maintains manual register entries.
- 2. Not accurately maintain employee In/Out time.
- 3. Not cost efficient.
- Computerized Attendance System
- 1. Quick and accurate attendance of employee.
- 2. Maintain information associated with company and employee.
- Generate user friendly reports in short time.
- Cost efficient.
- Easily available in Oman and also small scale industries can afford to buy. It is used for marking attendance by means of fingerprints and password. Fingerprints Attendance module (Product ID: VSS 598)
- Fingerprint Device Details
- How to Connect?
- Ethernet Connection
- Serial Port Connection
- Device connection Continued: Read IP Address, Port Read Com Port, Machine no, Baud rate Device Connection Flow chart . If Serial connection N Connect device using Rs232/Rs 485 Y Connect device using Ethernet Start Device Connection If Ethernet connection Y FAS Settings file N Error with device connection On Error Successful connection
- Device Synchronization :
- Device Enrollment And Attendance
- Reads offline enrollment data.
Provides access to admin login.
- System’s User interface Screens
Menu Design Screen:
Menu design hierarchy.
- Employee Registration Screen:
- Master Forms Screens:
This can maintain personal as well as official information about employees as well as visitors through same form.
- Department Creation Screen: This can maintain department’s information available in company.
- Company Creation Screen: This can maintain employees or visitors company information.
- Shift Creation Screen: This can generate employee working shifts and can also specify lunch time and duration within shift hours.
- Manual Attendance Screen:
- Transaction Forms Screens
It is used whenever fingerprint attendance machine is not available. It is alternative to machine punch.
- Leave Allotment Screen: Confirmed leaves for employees can be assigned using this form.
- Enrollment on device Screen
- Device Management Screens
Creates enrollment on device.
- Device Status Screen: Provides device status information.
- Attendance Detail Screen
- Display when attendance entered.
- Date wise attendance report:
- Reports Screens
Provides date wise attendance report.
- Current day attendance report: Provides current day’s attendance report.
- Employee absentees report: Provides list of absent employees.
- Department wise attendance report: Provides department wise attendance report.
- Leave report: Provides list of leaves taken by employees.
- Communication Options Screen(Settings Screen)
- Standalone single instance application.
- Dll’s necessary for the application needs to be manually installed with turning on DEP setting for XP user.(in vista it is default on)
- Works slow on high Ethernet network traffic.
- This system is developed with a proper market analysis and considering the perspective of small scale industries and offices.
- This can maintain attendance, enrollment as well as provides features which can be used for setting en-rollers different roles (as a simple user, en roller or administrator) and also generates several reports.
- This software has an advantage of maintaining OFFLINE data, hence we can take attendance and enrollment with device and just connecting it with software application we can synchronize data.